CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-23T22:00:17+00:002007 Cadillac STS CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-23T22:00:17+00:00
- Testing – [Includes: Gauge pressure check, leak test system, performance test and partial charge.] Confirmed a/c system pressure readings and confirmed Freon level. Injected dye into a/c system to check for possible leaks at later date. The a/c is currently operating as designed.
- Found the front and rear shocks are worn and have excessive bounce. Replaced front and rear shocks.
- All fluids and lamps checked.
- REMOVE and REPLACE WORN FRONT SHOCKS – Both Sides
- REMOVE and REPLACE WORN REAR SHOCKS – Both Sides
- ALIGNMENT 4-WHEEL
- REMOVE and REPLACE WORN SERPENTINE DRIVE BELTS
- Front: 35 psi Rear: 35 psi Spare: 35 psi
DWAYNE S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/21/2019