CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-27T23:01:13+00:002006 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-27T23:01:13+00:00
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM – Complete Charge – [Includes: Air Conditioning system recover, evacuate and recharge.]
- Found the upper and lower radiator hoses are leaking. Replaced both hoses and rechecked. No additional leaks found at this time.
- REMOVE & REPLACE LEAKING CONDENSER O-RINGS
- REMOVE & REPLACE LEAKING UPPER & LOWER RADIATOR HOSES – V6 Both
- Testing – [Includes: Gauge pressure check, leak test system, performance test & partial charge.] Found the a/c service ports are leaking. The condenser line o-rings are leaking at condenser side. Currently no freon in the system. Replaced the a/c service ports, condenser line o-rings, and recharged system. Rechecked system and no additional leaks found at this time. The a/c is currently cold.
BERT H. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/26/2020