- Includes: Inspect battery terminals and cables. Load test battery. Perform alternator output test and starter draw test. Perform parasitic draw test. Found the battery failed the load test and needs to be replaced with new positive terminal end. Replaced the battery, terminal end, and retested. The engine now starts as designed.
- REMOVE & REPLACE WORN WIPER BLADES
- REPLACE BATTERY & POSITIVE TERMINAL END
- ROTATE TIRES – Includes: Torque wheels to factory specifications.
- Tire Pressure Check: F 36 psi. R 36 psi. Brake Check: F 80% R 90% Tire Wear: FL 9/32 FR 9/32 RL 9/32 RR 9/32
GINGER N. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/5/2019